Sunday, November 24, 2019

Return to blogging

Dear All,

I am back into blogging after a gap of 9 years. I was going through personal upheavals in my personal life and didn`t feel appropriate to post blogs with the frame of mind i was in. I experienced a lot in these 9 years, some good experiences and some challenging ones. Irrespective of good or bad experiences, these have helped me immensely in my soul growth.

I will be posting regular blogs going forward. Along with it, i will also start posting video blogs on my youtube channel - Cosmic Love


Cosmic Love YouTube channel


We will cover wide range of topics on both the blog and the youtube platform like our true reality - who we really are, our soul purpose, why we are here, UFOs, extra-terrestrial life, religions vs spirituality, religious texts like the bible and it`s true meaning, mayans and the true meaning of the Mayan calendar end date of December 21st, 2012, law of karma, reincarnation, Guru-spiritual master and it`s significance, kundalini and chakras, sex, spiritual energy, earth changes like poleshift, global cooling and coming ice age instead of global warming, how to remain in high frequency vibrations of love, joy, peace, sharing, rather than living in low frequency of anger, hate, jealousy, stress. We will be making our discussions more interactive rather than one way. You can post your comments in the blog or on the youtube channel and i will try to respond to all. I will also try to have regular live streaming sessions on youtube once the number of subscribers reach atleast 500, so that we can discuss topics of high contention and the benefit goes to a larger audience.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel as well.

Special thanks to shamanaman, Anna De la Mota Fernandez de Aranguiz, MaryJo Kringas, Mark Phillips, Joe and Philip Kingsley for continuing to follow my blog despite the fact that i didn`t post anything for the last 8-9 years. I appreciate that from the bottom of my heart. I assure you that i will be bringing huge content going forward for all of you.

May God bless us all.
Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment